Friday, October 1, 2010

Gotta pay the bills!

And so I am back in the field again.   After a (very) brief week back at home, I am back up to the lovely land of blackflies and rocks.  This is sounding like it will be the last hurrah for summer field season, so I am making the most of it (read: I get paid more in the bush).

While I was home, I of course tried out a couple of cocktails that I hadn't tried before.  I photodocumented and everything!  Buuuuuuuuuuut.....I didn't upload the pictures. 
Sorry!

For purposes of your imagination, the two new cocktails were:
Singapore Sling
and
Sidecar

I was very disappointed with Ms. Nevermore's Singapore Sling, but reading the International Bartender Association's recipe I think I see why.  I guess i'll have to try it again!

So yes, these makings will be posted up when I get home again, which will probably be after Canadian Thanksgiving (October 11th). 

Cheers!
LC

No comments:

Post a Comment